Friday 24 June 2011

Promises promises

CHAINBOW'S MD personally promised me to send out my round robin email to all the other leaseholders asking if they felt happy with the way things are run.  That was last week and so far the email has not gone out and Mr Southern has not responded to emails asking when it will go out... I wonder what his promise was actually worth?

Got an email from one Ben Lamb who is a member of the 'committee' telling me that they are all good people and volunteers - when I emailed back asking who and with what qualifications made the decisions that 'works' were needed responded that he did not have time for emails and would telephone me to discuss it all. That too was last week and the silence has been deafening...

I am sad people do not do what they say they will do....

No comments:

Post a Comment